1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FBB on ebay for cheap!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by EBMatt, Oct 12, 2006.

1. karrot-x

karrot-x Inactive

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Woah these guys are right by me. I should go check them out :0

2. jordanm

jordanm

Feb 24, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    So he bought it w/o electronics.. and then installed electronics.. but its not finished? Am I missing something? If it hadn't have been messed with and was active I'd probably buy it though!

3. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Hmmmmm ..... :meh:

I would need to lose the electronics on that bass for sure, and it needs 2 or 3 more strings for me to play it, but it might be worth grabbing it at the lower price for a project bass ..... a body blank like that would be at least $900 from FBB, plus this one already has the tuners .... it is only a one piece neck but it's a really nice chunk of sapele .....

Hmmmmm ..... :meh:

4. ogiebb

ogiebb

Apr 1, 2016
    Rosenberg TX
    good small basses

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021