1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Hi Mass Bridge IV Brass

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by JustTonia, May 22, 2020.

1. JustTonia

JustTonia

Feb 29, 2020
    Hello everybody!
    Hope you're doing well.

I own a Squier Affinity Jazz Bass and I need to change it's bridge. I've heard that Fender Hi Mass Bridge IV Brass is a good one, but I accept other recomendations around the same price.
    But more important than that, I wanted to be sure if it really fits on my bass.

Keep grooving!!

alanloomis1980 likes this.
  2. CallMeAl

CallMeAl

Dec 2, 2016
    Ithaca Ny
    What year/country of origin is the Squier?

I can tell you this much- I put fender hi mass, regular bent plate fender and Gotoh 201 bridges on my squiers (2000 and 2005, both Indonesian) and they dropped in perfectly.

I can’t for the life of me find measurements for fender bridges, but here’s the spacing for Gotoh:
    840487A3-5908-407D-821E-89C22D3BAF8D.jpeg

there’s also a Squier drop in parts thread, might wanna check in there...

Squier "Perfect Fit Replacement Parts" Mega thread

g
    ood luck! :)

PS- heads up, you might need a neck shim with a hi mass bridge;)

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021