1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender MP Jaguar/Jazz Bass Special

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by devinp17, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Well here's my new bass. I just got it yesterday... I didn't want to post this as "NBD" because it's not exactly new (it is in new/mint condition though), I got it on kijiji. It's also modded, which is the main reason I bought it. Here's the pics: 051.JPG 056.JPG 057.JPG 058.JPG 059.JPG 060.JPG 061.JPG So I got this for $400 which is pretty much a steal, considering that I got the whole thing for about $50 more the neck is worth (which is my favorite part of the bass). As you can see, it's not a real "Jazz Bass Special" neck, it's a 2012 Duff McKagan Signature MIM neck. I'm pretty sure it's the same as the original, just not MIJ. But correct me if I'm wrong :p. I'm guessing the dude got it from The STRATosphere for about $350 because I've seen this neck in their eBay store.
    The body is a Fender Modern Player Jaguar Bass with EMG PJ Pickups, chrome pickuard and a Gotoh bridge. I'm not sure what the knobs are though. They're black with pearl tops... anyone know?
    It also came with a custom made Tweed case: 052.JPG 053.JPG
    Beautiful case! That probably cost quite a bit too.

Anyway, there's my new bass. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Attached Files:

• 054.JPG
      054.JPG
      File size:
      936 KB
      Views:
    Malak the Mad likes this.
  2. Jagalicious!