Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. MakoMan

MakoMan

Oct 17, 2011
    Ottawa, Canada
    Yep, very fair price, and tempting. I'll sleep on it. With any luck at all it will be gone by morning :)

2. John B jr

John B jr

Oct 16, 2016
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Yes you do. ...or is it just me? How reasonable?

Edit time: Should have read first. I may not need another 100 anyway. Parts Express had a discount code for Memorial Day and free shipping so I ordered Eminence BassLite neo speakers for my Rumbles. Less weight, more sound; it's the Rumble way.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    WesW and MakoMan like this.
  3. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Good Lord Man! He's Gone BassLite Bonkers He Has! Good Show! :smug:

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    Ive also got a rumble 100 for sale for 200!

5. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    So I see. There is also some cause for concern. I for one think @drewphishes should be more forthcoming about the outcome of this thread as it appears he is just dumping a Rumble that he himself has damaged. Helppppp! Fender amp just blinking

6. Yahboy

Yahboy

May 21, 2008
    Not just sound great with Elec Guitar, my previous Rumble 200/150 V3 sound great (Horn Engage)with my Roland digital drum, elec violin , elec Cello ,digital Sax, Clavinova and keyboard too.

gjohnson441496, RedVee and lowplaces like this.
  7. As many may have read, I've got a Super Bassman amp and a couple of Bassman Pro Neo 115 cabs. But. .....I'm now in this club with this 500C
    FB_IMG_1495073071932_zpswzwc1cly.jpg
    Should do nicely for rehearsals and some gigs

RColie, Linnin, G-Dog and 7 others like this.
  8. J-Bassomatic

J-Bassomatic

Mar 30, 2017
    Canton OH
    Whoa, hold on there mister, you absolutely need two!:thumbsup:

MakoMan likes this.
  9. I too had a '77 Jazz, but it was stolen ages ago and never seen again!

10. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    As I said on the thread the amp is fine. It was the circuit in my house that needed to be reset. Once the reset happened there were no issues. The amp was for sale before that incident as well. I had just got a cab and a head

11. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    WOOT! :woot: Welcome to the Fender Rumble Club @rodl2005 :hyper:

RedVee and rodl2005 like this.
  12. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Happy Fender Friday! Get Fenderized!
    18670753_1574577982552652_2284280312202581582_n.jpg

John B jr and gjohnson441496 like this.
  13. voided3

voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    Rumble v3 500 2x10 owners (either combo or cabinets): Have you done a gig with the cabinets side by side rather than vertically stacked? I have two 2x10" Rumble cabs and was curious if anyone had tried doing the pair side by side; so far I've only gigged them stacked vertically.

14. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    You only get the coupling effect with stacked identical cabinets/drivers. So you would forfeit that bit of sonic goodness. Your dispersion would also decline somewhat and your mids would beam more. All the same reasons vertically stacked 10's are acoustically superior to the 4x4 arrangement of the 410 cabinet. 4x4 is best for Jeeps and pickup trucks.

chupacerveza likes this.
  15. voided3

voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    If the cabinets were pushed together side by side on the floor, would you effectively get more low end with that positioning, as one would with PA subwoofers? I recall seeing a video demonstration by sound company that suggested using a pair of QSC KSubs side by side centrally to the audience with a DJ setup to achieve a coupling effect.

16. wilder

wilder

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    Not quite the same, but I've stacked my two combos on their sides when the vertical config was too tall for the venue. I didn't notice much difference.

17. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    You won't notice much difference, if any, on stage. It's 50 feet out into the audience where any difference will be heard. If you are only providing stage volume as a bass monitor and what the audience hears is what the soundman wants them to hear, then the point is moot.

Miles_ONeal and chupacerveza like this.
  18. J-Bassomatic

J-Bassomatic

Mar 30, 2017
    Canton OH
    It will amaze you.

19. wilder

wilder

Apr 21, 2004
    Denton, TX.
    Good point...most of the out front sound was from FOH.

20. Inky13

Inky13

Nov 13, 2016
    Buffalo NY
    I'm catching myself looking at Bassman 100's online. There's just something about the smell of hot tubes in the morning.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021