Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Tnb 110spl

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Micolao, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Micolao

Micolao

Sep 7, 2005
    Italy
    [​IMG]

Hi guys,
    no one has this bass or has experience with this? :meh:
    Other photo? :meh:
    Information? :meh:

I found it in the Fender Japan site, but I can't find no other information on the net. :meh:
    Can you help me?

2. ronstackman

ronstackman

Jan 22, 2007
    Hi Micolao - That is a Fender Japan model TNB-110SPL. It listed (they no longer make them) for about 110,000 Yen or about $900US. I have a 2003 just like the one in your image. It is basically a Jazz bass body with a Vintage style precision neck. It's thinner at the nut like a Jazz neck - Go figure. Vintage reverse tuners but a modern bridge. ASH chambered body. Japan Humbucker at the neck and Vintage Jazz bass pick-up at the bridge. 2 vol, 1 tone controls. It was available in the 3TS pictured and a blue-burst and maybe natural. I LOVE THIS BASS. It is light and impeccably put together. Fit and finish is second to none. Beautiful warm and woody tone. It came with roundwounds but I swapped for flatwounds. I play quite a bit of Reggae/Dub and this thing Rules! I have seen one or two pop-up on e-bay over the last year. I will never part with this one.

Attached Files:

3. kerya_z

kerya_z

Oct 21, 2009
    It Doesn't seem to be Jazz Bass body shape