Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flecktones show! [pics]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by i like tictacs, Dec 10, 2004.

1. we showed up early in hopes of getting better seats. we lucked out. we originally had balcony seats, but we got there at 4 oclock and nabbed a pair of front row center seats, right on the left hand side of the stage directly in front of bela. we then waited about 4 hours in the lobby and danced for the stage tech while he set up the merch table. we are pathetic. anyway, I took in a camera, made friends with a taper who is sending me a copy of the show as i type this, and got another setlist autographed. That was the best show I have ever seen. THey are bringing back oldies like it's their job. Sunset road, lochs of dread, shanti, at last we meet again, NEW SOUTH AFRICA!!, blu-bop, every thing on this set was amazing. I'll get a picture up here for you to see.. As always it was nice to meet them after the show and talk. I am quickly becoming their new england follower. I'm really going to miss them in 05. I don't want to resize this because I don't think it would do it justice.

[​IMG]

setlists

[​IMG]

2. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    :cool:

however, I'd love to see them here, too. Even though Béla is from here, they haven't ever visited :(

3. Bela is actually from New York City but I get what you're saying. I wonder if he changed the spelling of his last name? I know someone who pronounces their name the same way but it is spelled Fleuch.

4. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I went to their show here in Denver and it was absolutely awesome- best performers (musically) I've ever seen.