Flecktones show! [pics]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by i like tictacs, Dec 10, 2004.

1. we showed up early in hopes of getting better seats. we lucked out. we originally had balcony seats, but we got there at 4 oclock and nabbed a pair of front row center seats, right on the left hand side of the stage directly in front of bela. we then waited about 4 hours in the lobby and danced for the stage tech while he set up the merch table. we are pathetic. anyway, I took in a camera, made friends with a taper who is sending me a copy of the show as i type this, and got another setlist autographed. That was the best show I have ever seen. THey are bringing back oldies like it's their job. Sunset road, lochs of dread, shanti, at last we meet again, NEW SOUTH AFRICA!!, blu-bop, every thing on this set was amazing. I'll get a picture up here for you to see.. As always it was nice to meet them after the show and talk. I am quickly becoming their new england follower. I'm really going to miss them in 05. I don't want to resize this because I don't think it would do it justice.

2. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU

however, I'd love to see them here, too. Even though Béla is from here, they haven't ever visited :(
  3. Bela is actually from New York City but I get what you're saying. I wonder if he changed the spelling of his last name? I know someone who pronounces their name the same way but it is spelled Fleuch.
  4. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I went to their show here in Denver and it was absolutely awesome- best performers (musically) I've ever seen.