1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FNM Angel dust/king for a day...

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Twiggy15, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Twiggy15

Twiggy15

Aug 12, 2007
    Hi,

I was checking out the FNM wikipedia page and it states that tablature books were published for 'The Real Thing', 'Angel Dust' and 'King for a Day...'

As i really like billy gould's style of playing (and variety) i was lucky enough to get a second-hand copy of the 'The Real Thing' on bass tablature.

Does anyone know of the existance of the other two tablature books? No on-line stockists i know supply them.

2. Era V.

Era V.

Feb 20, 2008
    Croydon, London
    Yeah, I went searching for the 'King for a day...' one ages ago and couldn't get my hands on it. Billy is indeed a fantastic bassist. I'll let you know if I have any luck finding them!

3. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    As far as I know, only "The Real Thing" is available for bass tab. The others were just released in guitar versions.

4. Twiggy15

Twiggy15

Aug 12, 2007
    If the wikipedia posting is to be believed, there were both guitar and bass tablature books released for the 3 albums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_No_More

I wonder if someone is willing to sell a second-hand copy of these classics.

5. I love FNM, what i would do is keep an eye on ebay, If you have an acount you can set it to alert you via email, any time a spacifice search has something added to it.

6. kevs

kevs

Feb 15, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    I saw some tabs on a fan site. I don't know how many tabs were listed, but check it out.
    FNMREUNION.COM. Maybe you'll find what you are looking for there.

7. ricardosin

ricardosin

Jan 7, 2011
    Twiggy15, do you still have the "Faith No More - The Real Thing Bass Guitar Series Tablature Book"?