For a grand????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Mar 8, 2005.

1. lowphatbass

lowphatbass ****

Feb 25, 2005
    west coast
    Well, he is tossin' in the strap and the speedwinder(does anyone even use those for bass?)maybe..That auction is GAS free..
  2. totally, i'm in NO WAY considering purchasing it, i was just takin back by the price on the auction.. i mean those gotta go for what, like $500 new, tops?? This guy may need some help selling that..
  3. lowphatbass

lowphatbass ****

Feb 25, 2005
    west coast
    Oh Yea G$, understood! I think either the dude got ripped-off and doesn't know what it's worth or someone owed him some $$ and gave him that...I don't know what it's really worth but I wouldn't buy it for any more than $100 less than I could pawn it for....
  4. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that strap does NOT match the color of the bass...
  5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Heck, I'll give'em $2 grand for that! Come on guys, it's worth it for the strap alone. :eyebrow: :rolleyes:
  6. Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    I use a Planet Waves peg winder for bass. Greatest $10 I ever spent.
  7. Same here, I use a Planet Waves peg winder. It makes life a lot easier, especially with the Warwick bridge, at least in my opinion.
  8. lowphatbass

lowphatbass ****

Feb 25, 2005
    west coast
    Wow, I guess there are some "speedwinders" out there. I try to change my strings when I have plenty of time. For me it's a good time for close personal bonding. I enjoy the gentle fretboard cleaning, the clipping off, the stretching, the....oh man I think I'm going to go change 'em right now!! :eek:

ps. my wife hates the mess I leave afterwards..
  9. guilty as charged :ninja: