1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FREE Izotope Neutron Elements

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Mcgiver69, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
  2. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Thanks @Mcgiver69 - I got my copy yesterday! And a Memphis Soul drum VST for a couple of bucks.

3. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    Did you get the single shots? I'm very tempted by that kit and the Motown. They sound great and at $5 per kit it's a steal.

4. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Single shots, but now I need to figure out how it works with AD or EZD, if at all!

5. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    I've been tooling around the Plugin Boutique site looking for something to buy to get this deal. Toontrack has a sales on their EZX packages this month, but this site has them cheaper than Toontrack has them. I thought Musicians Friend selling them for $51 was a deal. $49 is even better.
    Super tempting.

6. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    Yes they always have great deals and the site is totally legit.

socialleper likes this.
  7. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    How do you find all of these deals?
    Is there a site that compiles them, or do you just get promo emails\ads from the merchants?

8. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    Just sign up and they send you emails with the deals of the week. You get real pearls there.