Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: SWR GIII & SOB - Great Condition!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by masaki_v, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Greetings. I'm selling my stack because I'm looking to get something smaller and lighter overall. They're used 2 years and don't rattle, fart, or whatever. The speakers have never been replaced and are completely stock. They sound like new cabs should.

I used a SWR Mo' Bass to power them in stereo 99% of the time (250w each cab @ 8 ohms), and only once mono, so they've never even been pushed to their limits.

I'm sure you all know the specs (www.swrsound.com), but just in case:

Goliath III - 4X10 cab with horn. Has casters.

Son of Bertha - 1X15 with horn.

Both cabs are the last models before Fender bought SWR, and both have matching grills. They're both 8 ohm models. Oh, they both have SWR brand black canvas covers as well! Sorry about the fingerprints on the grills....didn't have time to polish them :crying:

Anyway, I'm hoping to get $650 for the pair. Any offers?

Thanks for your time.

Terence

Attached Files:

2. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Got an amp to go with the cabs?

3. Well, I've got a Mo' Bass that I'm sorta considering selling, though I'd have to get some sort of effects unit (or pedals) to replace it....not sure if I can afford in though. I really like the amp.

So in a nut shell, sorry, but I don't have an amp. :)

Thanks for asking though!

Terence

4. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    I've tried emailing you but apparently it doesn't work.

If you get this, try contacting me at goetheplatz@yahoo.com

5. I sent you an email. Thanks!

Terence

6. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Still available?

7. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio