g-k question.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mike phillips, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. can anyone tell me if the gk backline 110 has a place to plug in a cd player. ive been playin 5 months and need a amp but i dont want to buy junk. thanks for your help, mike
  2. 62bass


    Apr 3, 2005
    It doesn't look like it after reading the owner's manual on line. For something in that power range try the Yorkville Sound XM50C. It does have RCA connections for CD and a headphone out. Also a line out for direct to board. it's a tough little amp with more volume than you'd expect in that size. i have one. Sounds very good. 30 lbs. Great warranty and reliable.
  3. Yes. It's called Mix Input. It's a 1/4" stereo jack. You can use a very common mini jack to 1/4" adapter or 1/4" to split RCA adapter.