1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Galien-Krueger 210GLX Goldline, worth $160?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by soup_king, Sep 29, 2016.

1. soup_king

soup_king

Sep 29, 2016
    Wisconsin
    I'm in the market for a new cab and my budget is no more than $160. This music shop by me has this cab and it caught my eye, but I've read so many mixed reviews on it I don't know what to think. Obviously I'm only going for used gear, but the selection around here is pretty thin. It's in virtually mint condition.

I'm primarily a fairly aggressive player, nothing like punk or metal though. More growly funk rock style, but it gets mellow from time to time. Not an expert on brand-to-style connections. I hear GK is a pretty good go-to for that sort of stuff.

Thoughts?

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021