Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gallien Krueger Combo Amp for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Steve Lorden, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Steve Lorden

Steve Lorden

Sep 10, 2002
    Like new Gallien Krueger 1001 RB/210 for sale for $750.00 This is the highly portable 540 watt Gallien Krueger Bi-amp or Full range combo amp. I bought this amp at the begining of summer and have since built my "dream combo" so she has to go. Just used for practice in my house. Never pushed hard or out of the house. This amp can do it all; from the Fat n heavy to slap n pop (flea) sounds. Lock n roll transport has retractable handle and tilt back wheels so you only have to lift it in and out of your car. With 8 ohm extension cab can get loud enough for the biggest of rooms.
    Being a pretty heavy combo I would rather not ship. I am willing to drive some in the Chicago or Milwaukee area to meet you. I can be reached at stevel605@hotmail.com. Thanks, Steve

2. Hey Steve do you still have the GK combo or is it sold?

Sebastian

3. Steve Lorden

Steve Lorden

Sep 10, 2002
    Yep, still for sale.

4. PM sent. :smug: