1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0 - $560

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by deekay911, Mar 15, 2008.

1. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Support your local Mom and Pop shop! My local dealer will sell the Shuttle 6.0 for $560 and ship to you. $140 less than MF etc. Call Michael at Ye Olde Music Shoppe in Charleston SC, on 843 747 0014. Enjoy.

2. He is about 7 down (already on hold for other people) and doesn't have any in stock BUT........this is no joke!!! He said it will take him about 7-10 days to get the next shipment in.

I just talked to the guy. Michael seems like a good dude.

Thanks for the heads up

3. whodom

whodom

Mar 3, 2006
    Salters, SC
    +1 for Ye Olde Music. I've been doing business with him locally for ~15 years.

OTOH, I'm still waiting on a call he promised me when he got his FIRST shipment of Shuttle 3.0's in....:mad:

4. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    He has a Shuttle 3.0 in right now, floor model I guess. I waited almost 4 weeks for my first Shuttle 6.0 delivered last week. I order another last weekend and expect a 2 week wait. If you are not desperate for one RIGHT NOW and don't mind a short wait, then save some money and support the little guys! He will do you a great price on ALL GB stuff btw!!

5. This is an AWESOME deal. I may just end up getting one!

6. bajocallao

bajocallao

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario Strings, Aguilar Amplifiers
    Cool
    just ordered mine
    not in stock
    but hopefully will be 7-10 days

7. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    thanks to deekay911 for the tip, I got mine a couple of weeks ago.
    I found a better deal for a 212 cab on ebay but the price of the Shuttle 6 is excellent.

8. KevtheRev

KevtheRev

Feb 3, 2008
    Just got off the phone w/ Michael @ Ye Olde Music. Nice guy. Got his last one in stock. He said he's usually in a state of backorder on these amps (although usually not for long). It's a screamin' good deal! Thanks for the tip.

9. KevtheRev

KevtheRev

Feb 3, 2008
    Received without incident. Thought the box was empty - the thing is less than 4 lbs. Sounds incredible, but that's for another thread.
    Michael @ Ye Olde Music - highly recommended

10. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    hey,

I got mine about a week or two ago

560 plus 18 shipping

yes, it is real , mike is a great guy.....

I had to wait a little while, about 2-3 weeks I think....but hey worth the wait....

and i just played an outdoor gig, and put the shuttle 6.0 thru a SWR goliath III...

was told to turn down more than once! -two twangers and a drummer-

big al

11. mntngrown

mntngrown Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2007
    The lost Sierra
    Found a message on my machine that mine is shipped today!
    They may have some more not spoken for?
    Ye Olde Music Shoppe

12. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I sent two different emails, being told that I would be responded to in 24 hours. Never heard back. :meh: Guess I should have called? I ended up buying somewhere else.

13. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Yeah Michael is old school, prefers to talk than type :)

14. 2ndBassGuitar

2ndBassGuitar Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 17, 2008
    Qualicum Beach, BC
    Dealer for Phil Jones Bass
    I have dealt with this firm before, and Michael was very good to deal with. I would very much recommend them.

15. WarsD4

WarsD4

Feb 3, 2009
    Does anyone know if he is still selling these at this price? That's incredible. I'm shopping for a Shuttle 6.0 right now....

Thanks

16. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    Genz Benz STL60 Shuttle Bass Amplifier Head (600 Watts) $590 at SameDay Music, free shipping and if you dont like it send it back no questions asked. I just got one yesterday. Nice amp and deal.

17. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Michael at Ye Olde Music Shoppe is doing the Shuttle 6.0 for $545 and GET THIS - Shuttle Max 12.0 for $899. You won't beat that price anywhere!!

18. WarsD4

WarsD4

Feb 3, 2009
    Great, thanks for the reply. I'll be contacting him in the upcoming weeks.... ;)