1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

genz benz uber 4x10 $650!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by themass, May 7, 2010.

1. 5StringPocket

5StringPocket Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Texas
    Wow, that's an incredible deal.

2. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Now if they were doing the 4 Ohm at that price......wow..

3. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    I've got 2 GB Neox 212T cabs, they only come in 4 ohms, I sometimes run 2 of em for 4x12's, nice.

Y'all know what the 8 ohm Ubers are rated at (RMS wise)?

And with 2 Neox 212T's any reason for me to even get a Uber 410 cab at either 8 or 4 ohms anyway? Are they that badazz? My two GB 212T's, (4x12 combo) can get pretty fearze with my B1500, ya know.

4. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    others have checked too but I emailed Guitar Factory, they replied today saying the ad is old and that as a good a seller that this cab was, they are surprised its been discontinued. Im guessing he meant only the Uber 410 in 8 ohms.

And of course he said they had the 4 ohm Uber 410 for regular price about $1149 or something. Well that aint as hot a deal as the other one that was offered at $650. Oh well, I'll keep on the hunt for a used Uber 212, is what Im gassin for now.

5. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA