1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genz Benz Uber 4x10 question.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by warwick_93, Oct 23, 2010.

1. warwick_93

warwick_93

Feb 12, 2010
    im thinking of getting the uber 410 to pair with my Shuttle 9.0, but im not quite sure yet.

so i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this bass cab or not. thanks

2. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Start here:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403338

One of my posts from this thread:

I've spent about another 4 hours with this cab since that post, giving me ~ 10 or so total since I bought it, and I don't know if it's breaking in or I'm just really starting to pick up on the subtleties of the cab, but this thing is rapidly developing its own sound. I plugged my 1982-ish G&L L1000 in today and holy cow! That cab put out one of the nastiest, grindiest, most delicious tones I've ever heard, and it just kept getting better the more I turned up the amp. It still maintained the accuracy and quickness I've come to love in my Genz cabinets, but jeebus it's got some serious "WUMP". I switched back to my Corvette and noticed more of those same characteristics than before... whatever the cause, I like it.

3. warwick_93

warwick_93

Feb 12, 2010
    thanks for the link

4. modulusman

modulusman Banned

Jan 18, 2004
    montana
    I just bought A 9.0 last week and have been using it with my Uber 410 in my livingroom and at a gig last night. It is a great combination IMO.

5. I love my Uber 410.

6. barry irwin

barry irwin Supporting Member Commercial User

Sep 20, 2005
    Cocoa
    I have one for sale that I posted.I bought it to use with my shuttle 9.0 but my gigs never required it as I always have gear supplied.Its a proper match for the shuttle 9.0 and theres a video on Utube to check it out.

7. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I've played one a few times and I really liked it. Never got to use one on a gig though, but I don't doubt that it would have been great. I almost bought one a while back, but the seller wouldn't budge on the price and it was too high...

8. Best cab I've ever played on. Very articulate.