1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

George's Music in West Palm Beach, FL

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by edmidlifecrisis, Jun 15, 2012.

1. edmidlifecrisis

edmidlifecrisis Registered mediocre bass player

is moving. As of today they have 25% off everything in the store. The sale has been going on for a while (it is in graduated percentages), they are reducing inventory so they can move as the Palm Beach Mall they are in now is being torn down.

I was there yesterday and a lot of stuff is gone (no bass amps) but there are still at least three MIA Fender basses on the wall, a few Precisions and one Jazz, as well as a Road Worn and one or two MIM's. And still some Road Worn, MIM and MIA Teles and Strats as well as some MIA Les Pauls. Plus they still have a lot of strings, stands, cords, etc. They might be willing to deal on the higher end stuff, too.

I'm a customer, not an employee.

2. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

I heart Georges! (also not an employee - I just think this mini-chain is "all that").

3. Do they ship :)

4. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    and do they have any 5ers?

5. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio