1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Getting Back On It

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Beautiful_Bass, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Beautiful_Bass

Beautiful_Bass

Dec 16, 2006
    Sydney
    I'm from Sydney, in the land of Oz...been going through a rough time...used to play cello and bass guitar..and I have decided to get back on it and just enjoy it as I always did.

Had a lot of fun last night just bashing out all the cheesiest tunes like Blue Monday, Stuck In The Middle, and Cars, and some of my favourites to play such as Schism, Forty-six and 2, Money, Houses Of The Holy...haha. All with injured hands, a swollen ringfinger and damaged ligament - rock and roll, ey?!

Been reading the forums for some time, decided to finally join in and see what comes of it - friends, theory, experiments, advice, technique, whatever.