1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Getting pot in the States?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Muusers, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just watched the last Southpark episode and it got me thinking; how do you guys in the States get marijuana? I understand there's something called medicinal marijuana, but if you're not ill, how do you get it? Just go to a drug den or a dealer on the street corner? Seems high risk to someone from the Netherlands; we just go to a special shop (coffee shops, so if you want a cup of coffee ask for that instead of a coffee shop) to get our fix.

2. hdracer

hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    LOL, Yeah, You have it made in that respect. It isn't hard, everyone know someone that has some. A lot of people grow their own. I will never forget when I was just 18 and in the Navy the first overseas port we hit was Amsterdam. I was just a farm boy that really hadn't been to a big city. I had the time of my life there.

3. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Everyone knows someone who has access, at least out here in California.

4. Pot is something you cook in. Marijuana is a girl from Cuba, Ganja is a bird in Australia, Weeds are a nuisance in your garden. Herb is the healing of a nation!

5. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Around here, you usually either know someone, or know someone who knows someone.

6. Bassman316

Bassman316

May 27, 2008
    Longs, SC
    This.

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I've usually just called someone up to drop it off at my house.

8. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    one of the things i really appreciate about the creators of south park is the way they so accurately reflect our life here in the u.s.
    just like in the show, when i am in need, i just hop on my over-sized testes and bounce on down to the kfc.

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    My eye's are up here Sharon.

10. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    And you don't **** with Colonel Sanders.

11. chondro776

chondro776

Mar 6, 2008
    It can be ENTIRELY too difficult at times to acquire.

...so I am told...

12. Kipaste

Kipaste

Jun 27, 2006
    Helsinki, Finland
    How about some pointers for us tourists then? Let's say in NYC. I'm thinking of making a trip there again in the summer..

Ok, maybe not on TB. There should be instructions for this kind of stuff on every tourism board and tourist guide..

13. Cannabass

Cannabass

Jan 22, 2010
    well our government is not as understanding as yours, and they seem to think that without them the people would be nothing...

but the truth is the people are everything, and what the people love is ganja - - pretty much anywhere you go in the world. So just because its not supported and regulated by the gov't doesn't mean there's any less of it :)

just try to meet some cool people, and ask them if they know where to score some good herbs...

but i'd stay away from random "dealers" chillin on the corner, unless you want schwags, or a sketchy situation

14. Cannabass

Cannabass

Jan 22, 2010
    by the way, what are the prices like for say an Ounce of high grade from a shop in your country?

15. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    when i was in high school i was fascinated at the idea that there was a completely underground network of people that were organized by their own volition to distribute cannabis. i still think its pretty cool. we can organize ourselves.

16. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I'm legally able to buy, hold, and grow.

17. How'd you manage that 'ne?

18. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    I don't smoke, but if I did I would go and knock on my neighbour's door.

19. Man... I need to get out and meet more people.

20. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Took care of it when I broke my foot a year ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.