1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mlowe, Jun 25, 2007.

1. We seem to be getting a lot of documentaries lately, UFO's, ghosts etc.

Anyone believe they have seen or been contacted by one?

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    nope.

3. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    how do you know i'm not all of the above?

YOU DON'T

one time when i was half asleep a demon grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out of my bed with her, but i prayed pretty hard and it disapated and left a hazy kind of musty smelling cloud of demon dust of some sort. i threw that sheet away

4. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    I've seen a ghost, or demon, I'm still not sure, and I've seen poltergeist activity in front of my face in broad daylight. A circuit breaker flipped itself 'on' while I was working on the panel.

The rest of the crew on site had some wierd stuff happen, too, and some occult group that was wierd even by Berkeley, CA standards had owned the house previously.

No experience or contact with UFOs, though. I saw the famous red lights over Phoenix, but so did everyone else that lived there at the time, and most of us were unimpressed.

5. Was that UFO sighting of the very large triangle shape?

6. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I think it was of the lights that just stood there fore a while. Military claimed it was flares.

Never seen a ghost or any evidence for them. Don't really believe in them. But I'll be damned if I'm not scared poopieless whenever I watch "documentaries" on ghosts and go to bed. I'm prone to superstition even if I know it's wrong. =/

7. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    Yup. An outline of lights. Big. Triangular. You see lots of stuff out in the middle of the desert. I live, and have lived, previously, in Yuma, near a military testing facility. That facility extends all over the southern part of the state, and long-time residents are used to seeing some pretty strange stuff.

A UFO will have to do something more impressive than hang in the sky and not be visible to Sky Harbor air traffic control's radar before I label it Extra-Terrestrial.

I still like hearing about it an Coast to Coast AM, though.

8. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I remember I used to sleep over at a friend's house who had this book full purportedly true ghost stories. I'd read it at about 1am or so and we'd go to sleep at like 2am or so when we got tired and I'd be scared the whole night. Especially if we slept in the living room. He had a fake fireplace that would flare up when it got cold. Never failed to scare me.

9. syciprider

syciprider Inactive

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Yeah I saw one. Its fleeting essence was overpowered by my fart.

10. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    That wasn't a ghost -- It was a succubus. Just sing "There's Got To Be A Morning After" backwards and it'll go away...

Oh, yeah, and that'll be tree-fitty!

11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

There have already been long threads about this before - do a search! :p

12. Oh cum on Gov, I was on the straight an narrra. :smug:

13. Otso

Otso

Mar 6, 2006
    Finland
    I believe in ghosts! It's my religion and you can't question me, blaah daadiadaa I'M NOT LISTENING!

14. Ghost or alien?

Oh, and yes.

15. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

"Strewth mate - chuck a prawn on the barbie! :eyebrow:

I can't be bothered to do an ****ing search!! "

16. Uh come on grumpy bum! You like the Blakey on the TV show on the buses.......

hehhehehehehhhe giggle giggle,

I'd hate to meet you and find out that you not in your 60's. It would be devastating to my comical picture of you Gov.

Chill out and enjoy the show. Typical upright players!!!! :spit: :meh: :smug: :) :p :D

17. I wonder at times, you ever get that feeling your being watched but know that no one physical is in the room.

I mean, we no energy is never lost, so what happens to the energy that populated your brain and being? It's never lost, but does it stay or transform into an energy that has some form?

I remember stories about people who have died in theater and then told the doctors what they were doing at the time.

I don't really know what to think of this but find it interesting.

18. Mlowe I shot you a PM.

19. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    I've seen things..

Such as a full apparition of a man smoking a cigarette. As I walked towards him, he disappeared. This was at a place to have known ghost activity, the site of the worst act of violence in a school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

I've also photographed odd stuff there, such as mist/fog that was not present nor could have been present, multiple orbs, ect.

I'm really not sure on my beliefs on all of this stuff, but I have seen this stuff in person and it's spooky enough to make me very nervous about being near that place at all.

20. I agree, I find ghosts strange.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021