1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good idea?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gjooro, May 29, 2007.

1. gjooro

gjooro

Mar 27, 2006
    Croatia
    I've been thinking of buying a fretless, but not too expensive one. So here's the idea: I've heard that this isn't so bad bass.. http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0326608500
    And if the sound is not that good I was thinking of putting a new pups in it. (maybe fenders?) So what do you think. Its a really cheap bass so I've got nothing to lose. And yeah, I was thinking of putting rounds on it (I can't stand flats) And the fretboard is ebonol so..

2. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    I think you gotta fix the link, as it's pointing to the "New thread" page.

3. Thunder_Fingers

Thunder_Fingers

Jun 24, 2004
    Norway
    ^hey! Local man!

I just bought a cheapo fretless 6er of Ebay, they are shipping it on wedensday.

Im expectiong this bass to see alot of work on hardware, pickups, screws and about anything.. it looked real nice in the pictures, so its gonna be fun to see what it ACTUALY looks like :p

ill say, if you have the money for it, go for it.

4. gjooro

gjooro

Mar 27, 2006
    Croatia
    link fixed

5. gjooro

gjooro

Mar 27, 2006
    Croatia
    bump

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021