Green Bay game

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Jan 9, 2005.

1. five minutes in and it is 14 - 0 Minnesota.

I know it's just the start but 2 TD drives on 2 attempts...

GB looks sloppy.

Anyone else wathching and what about that missed FG in OT last night in the Jets San Diego game...
  2. and the vikings just intercepted the ball
  3. bluemonk

Dec 17, 2002
    I'm watching, but....
    it's the Vikings Game!!!

4. You never know with green bay... ok Favre
  5. Robble robble robble

playing down to competition...

OK they sucked.

6. Yay, the Vikings beat the Pack. That means my Rams get to play Atlanta next weekend, instead of Philly.

7. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Favre threw the game.....I'm a die-hard Packers fan but they just continue to dissapoint. Thank God I was drinking lots of cold beer while watching this... I knew 10 minutes into the game that GB was done.
    Maybe next year...Favre does have another year in GB right??????????????
  8. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Careful what you ask for! Philly's pretty beat up... not just TO, either.
  9. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

BTW... despite Joe Buck calling it "a disgusting act", my friends and I thought Randy Moss' pretend moon (TD celebration) was funny! My brother had it Tivo'd... we replayed it about six times. OK, so the gesture wasn't polite, but none of us found was offensive, not even the females. In fact Joe Buck's comment made it hilarious. :p
  10. Lots of cold Grolsch. Lots. Jim Beam is also waiting.

It wasn't just Favre- that defense... grrr...

Not making any excuses- but Walker going down didn't exactly help.

You gave it 10 minutes? Man, by 5 min they were already 14 down.

I was on the phone with a friend at the end of the game and right when he said "Farve's done- he's going to retire" that's when they showed him shaking his head.

Fumbles, interceptions, tackling like girls...
  11. Nikehawk

Nikehawk Guest

Jul 29, 2001
    Yorkville, IL, USA
    Minnechoka moves on! I predict a victory against Philly.
  12. bluemonk

Dec 17, 2002

Yeah! and I get to wear my Faulk jersey to work on Monday (I'm a 5' 2" woman, so the jersey comes down to my knees!).
  13. Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    :mad: I'm too fricking PO'd to comment. :mad:
  14. Girls (in a stereotype :p) could do better. Girls might actually hit them instead of have a good dozen or so missed tackles

15. Joe Buck can bite it, I thought it was friggin hilarious. The fans of Green Bay have been taunting Moss all week (granted, walking off the field was no bueno), why not some payback?

Hey, if they didn't want to see it, they shouldn't of let him into the end zone...
  16. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    There is acceptable "taunting". That wasn't it.

That act was classless in the extreme, but what do you expect from Randy. He's a talented player, but totally lacks anything resembling respect for the game, the other players, or the fans, i.e. the walking off the field incident, among at least a dozen others (hey Jake, if you or I had used our car to "gently push a traffic officer out of our way", we'd be Bubba The Love Sponge's 6 o'clock special every night).

There are class acts in the NFL, Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, LaDanian Tomlinson, Duce McAlister, etc. Why can't we enjoy their abilities, and not the antics of childish clowns like Moss??? :scowl:
  17. Attention GreenBay Packers:

You guys owe me a 12 pack.

that is all

18. Ok, so maybe it wasn't very tasteful, but I still think it was entertaining.

I expect a fine to be issued by Monday or Tuesday.

I guess if he wants to make entire crowds mad, he should take some pointers from T.O. and do it in a less fine-inducing way.
  19. I'm sorry, but what's with Moss' hair?! Jeez! :rollno:
  20. yeah, i just got back from the packer game...that was sick...The packers just couldn't get it together! the defense couldn't do anything, and when they were able to do something, the offense couldn't do anything! favre threw 4 interceptions!

what a disappointing game! :scowl:

oh well, at least i had fun tailgating!