1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guitar solo excerpt from an instrumental I'm working on

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by TLBass, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TLBass

TLBass

Nov 27, 2016
    Hello! I'm mainly a guitar player and have only recently purchased my first bass, but I'm trying to make use of it in some home recordings. This is just a guitar solo part from a WIP instrumental. There are a couple of "meh" spots in the bass' timing, but it took me long enough to make this short performance at an OK level. Maybe I'll try fixing these later...

The guitar is a Gibson Les Paul while the bass is a RockBass Streamer LX5, both recorded straight into the PC through an interface and software-amped using ReValver 4.

The (programmed) drums were just a simple beat for the recording, so I'll definitely update them later.

Thanks in advance!

el jeffe bass likes this.
  2. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    Sounds great.

3. TLBass

TLBass

Nov 27, 2016
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

And if a moderator could move it to the Recordings [BG] forum, that would be great.