1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Guyatone BR-2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by nopalfunk, Jul 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nopalfunk

nopalfunk

Jun 7, 2010
    MX City
    tmp_30244-images(2)1720146661. Looking for this little guy, if someone is interested to sell it please send me a PM, I'll pay inmediatly.

2. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    They're out-of-production and a little hard to find. Check out the TWA WR-3 Wah Rocker, it's the same guts but with more controls

nopalfunk likes this.
  3. nopalfunk

nopalfunk

Jun 7, 2010
    MX City
    I've found one in evilbay but little to expensive IMO $125

4. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Hello. Compared to what?

The last sale of a BR-2 I see online was for $100 including shipping from Japan. Otherwise they sell for $125 and up or they don't exist.

My friend has some NOS Guyatone mini pedals in his store, but not a BR-2, I think. Still, I'll ask him if I can look around when I'm there this coming Saturday.

This pedal has been out of production for years. May I suggest that when you find a clean one for sale at a reasonable price, you should buy it, since your interest in the model is so specific.

Good luck!

5. nopalfunk

nopalfunk

Jun 7, 2010
    MX City
    Thanks, sounds reasonable from you point of view, please let me know if your friend have one before to jump into the one I saw at eBay

6. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Cool. I will let you know!

7. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Hello. Sorry, but there was no Guyatone BR2 at my friend's store today. There were various Guyatone drives, a chorus, a tremolo, and power supplies is all. Good luck finding yours at a decent price.

nopalfunk likes this.
  8. nopalfunk

nopalfunk

Jun 7, 2010
    MX City
    Thank you, I've found one in perfect condition in $125 shipping included, I think I'll go for it

9. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Good deal. Congrats!