Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Lietuvis, Mar 12, 2006.

1. My name is Benas. I am from Vilnius, Lithuania, but have been living in Hanover, New Hampshire for two years.

I am mainly interested in art and music, but there are countless other things that I find pleasure in.

My long-time favorite band has been Opeth, but lately I have been listening to a great amount of Porcupine Tree and Johann Sebastian Bach.

I have been playing guitar for 3 years now, and in during the past few months I picked up the art of luthiery. My first guitar is about 3/4 finished, and I am already considering many different ideas for my next build, which will be a bass.

I'm not quite sure when I will be able to finish this next build, but that is when I will begin to play bass guitar. All I can say is that I am looking for to it... :smug:

Meanwhile, here is a picture of the current state that my guitar-building project is in:

I put the tuners in there just to check the fit... I might get around to putting some finish on this week. ;)