1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hail...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Lietuvis, Mar 12, 2006.

1. My name is Benas. I am from Vilnius, Lithuania, but have been living in Hanover, New Hampshire for two years.

I am mainly interested in art and music, but there are countless other things that I find pleasure in.

My long-time favorite band has been Opeth, but lately I have been listening to a great amount of Porcupine Tree and Johann Sebastian Bach.

I have been playing guitar for 3 years now, and in during the past few months I picked up the art of luthiery. My first guitar is about 3/4 finished, and I am already considering many different ideas for my next build, which will be a bass.

I'm not quite sure when I will be able to finish this next build, but that is when I will begin to play bass guitar. All I can say is that I am looking for to it... :smug:

Meanwhile, here is a picture of the current state that my guitar-building project is in:
    PikapuSkyles.

I put the tuners in there just to check the fit... I might get around to putting some finish on this week. ;)