1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Has Bassstringsonline gone wayyyy downhill?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by 597feetdown, Oct 29, 2018.

1. I found a receipt from last year of a rather large order I placed from Bassstringsonline. I went looking for those same strings on their site today, and they don't have ANY of them anymore. In fact, a quick browse of the site makes it look like their string selection is MAYBE 1/10th the size it was this time last year. What happened?

2. Aidil

Aidil

Dec 4, 2014
    Jkt, IDN
  3. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    Working on getting back. Every ones support is a great inspiration and means so much to me!

rockinrayduke, vates, ak56 and 20 others like this.
  4. Actually I haven't. Yeah, I missed that thread. Fair enough. It's tough to maintain independent online shops while also juggling a million other things.

5. hbabels

hbabels Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Would be awesome when you can return to it !! Your prices & slecteion were great !

6. Stan_da_man

Stan_da_man

Aug 29, 2006
    UK
    Proof that the search function is alive and well. ;)

eJake likes this.
  7. Luckydog

Luckydog Supporting Member

Dec 25, 1999
    Maybe modify your thread title?...something like- I Love Basstringsonline and I Hope They are Back Soon!

Arthur U. Poon and osv like this.
  8. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    All of the positive comments are what gave me the inspiration to get this going again! THANK YOU!

9. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Arthur U. Poon likes this.