1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

"Hellboy" visits leukemia patient in hospital.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Strat-Mangler, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Banned

Aug 15, 2010
  2. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yes, I read this recently, and I think that is a totally incredible thing that they made the little man up as a little Hellboy himself.

I always liked Ron Pearlman. This makes me respect him more. Very cool.

3. Its actually a great thing he did! Getting all that makeup on takes HOURS! But Ron Perlman always struck me as a cool guy.

4. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    That is awesome on so many levels.

5. i wish there was more to the story somehow..

6. NML1986

NML1986

Feb 25, 2012
    Lincoln UK
    Kid looks so happy, and that's not make-up. ;)

7. Spencerthegreat

Spencerthegreat

Nov 9, 2011
    Toronto
    As if I wasn't emo enough already with my damn mood swings, this just made me cry at my desk. No joke. Laugh at me all you want.

8. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

I met Ron Pearlman at a party recently - seems like a nice and interesting guy.

9. pflash4001

pflash4001

Dec 2, 2011
    This sounds great, but I haven't been able to catch the article or news pkg.

10. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    I've always liked Pearlman, but this is nothing short of awesome. Mad props!

11. I've gotta say Ron Perlman seems like a real standup guy for doing this. It's not often you will see a star like him go thru the hassle of enduring the rather arduous makeup process like that unless it was being filmed and he was being paid.

12. This was awsome! Thank you for posting!

13. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Nice!

14. Made me smile.

15. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    Ron Perlman?

This guy is just MADE OF COOL.

16. Man, thats awesome.

I love this picture
    [​IMG]

17. def. just look at the kids face... this is a great moment captured in time.

18. I had a chance to meet him briefly while working as airport security in Tucson, Arizona. Seemed like a really nice guy, chatted with some of the screeners on his way through. If I remember correctly he had a small dog that travels with him, Jack Russell terrier I think.