1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hello from a new user from Canada

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by John007, Mar 31, 2006.

1. John007

John007

Mar 31, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    :hyper: I just started playing professionally in February of this year but I've played for fun for many years.

I had a quick look around, and this looks like a very cool forum! I'll be poking around more and will likely post in a few other threads.

I play a fretless Yamaha 4 string bass, and am looking for a fretless 5 string. It's a rock band, so the choice of fretless may be a little unorthodox, but it works for me. :bassist:

My band also has a website and there is a forum there as well with photos of my basses and stuff. The site is at www.mirandarocks.ca if anyone cares to pop by and have a look. (and listen)

[​IMG]

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    welcome to talkbass! :)

3. John007

John007

Mar 31, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks John, it seems like a busy place, lots of new members since I signed in last week. WOW!

4. black lake

black lake Guest

Apr 3, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Welcome John,
    I am a newbe here myself, and a newbe to the bass. Mirandarocks is an excellent web site, glad to hear you made the ranks of the pros.

5. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Welcome to the slippery slope of Talkbass. Enjoy the slide into GAS. It's incurable.