1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hello from france

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Lionelfrenchy, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Hi there!
    My name is Lionel , french bassist from south of france (City called Toulouse) i'm a music teacher, i've starded bass in 1998 when i was 14 . I've studied music in university and now i'm teaching 27 classes (568 students) in 3 middle schools (just theory) .
    I'm in a band called "Le baron de vincèse" since 10 years, many influences, noise experimental fusion mathrock mess !

you can tcheck our last album here

Pectine & Grotonus, by Le Baron de Vincèse

See you soon on a post ! (surely effects post)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    jebmd, G-Z, Pbassmanca and 1 other person like this.
  2. Welcome and look forward to your comments.

Pbassmanca likes this.
  3. Pbassmanca

Pbassmanca In the pocket n' thumpy. So woody, so greasy...

Bonjour et bienvenue de Canada à Talkbass mon ami! (Well that's about the extent of my Français! ;)) You'll find some good bass buddies here and a wealth of information about our favourite past time. Amusez - vous bien!

4. Merci , thank you

i've already found so many thing here

Pbassmanca likes this.
  5. Musti-koira

Musti-koira

Nov 28, 2018
    Your music goes way beyond my playing abilities, but what a great band you have! Many times exactly this type of music has no feeling in it (or I don't get it). Not the case here. Reminds me of Zorn, Patton. And that's a lot said! :)

Pbassmanca likes this.
  6. Thanks bro !
    10 years of labour :bassist:

Pbassmanca likes this.
  7. theduke1

theduke1 Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Manitowoc WI
    Welcome from The Wisconsin Bassplayers Club
    Stop by anytime
    Duke

Pbassmanca likes this.