1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello from Montana!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Slagzeug, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I am a bassist and drummer who plays in the Flathead Valley and live in Kalispell Montana.

I found TB when my line 6 low down 150 went KAPUT and started looking for more high end gear as I have been getting alot of really good gigs lately.

I totally found what I was looking for and have been spreading the word here in the sticks about the forum!

I ended up with a EU iamp 350 and a wizzy 12'' raw peaker and put the speaker in the cabinet of the low down 150 cause I like the tilt back. I'm thinking of adding an 8'' speaker and placing it on a stand so I can have it pointed right at my head. (my quintet has a loud drummer!)

If you want to know more just ask!

Thanks TB!!!

2. MetroBass

MetroBass

Mar 26, 2008
    South of LA
    Hatred obscures all distinctions.
    Welcome - never been to Montana but glad to hear you're getting a lot of gigs.