Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hello From Rochester

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by bobe, Feb 26, 2006.

1. bobe

bobe

Dec 26, 2005
    rochester,ny
    Hello from Rochester.

Been reading for awhile but feel like contributing now.

It is great to see some much interaction without alot of negative.

play an MTD Fretted and Fretless 6 String through an Eden system with way too many effects...I think I am at....stopped counting:D

I also have a Warwick Thumb neck thru 6 that I have laying around but think it is time to part with that.

Look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone.

2. Hey. I was born in Auburn. Yikes. I lived in Ithaca area most of my life too. I attended SUNY Fredonia. I know nY well. Snow.

:)

This is a great place. Welcome.

3. bobe

bobe

Dec 26, 2005
    rochester,ny
    Hey, thanks for the welcome.

You got that snow right. Played out last night and had to load up in frigid temps and falling snow. At least there some chicken wings to take home for a late night snack

4. Chicken wings. It's funny here what the Southerners think chicken wings are.

They come to Buffalo area and they are damn ostrich legs. I stopped eating meat 10 years ago but you know damn right the last meat I did eat was chicken wings. Like 24 of them. Dipped in Blue Cheese. Oh god how good ;)

5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Hey Bobe,

I'm from the capital district and it is always nice to hear from another upstate bassist!

~xgabriel

6. jazzbassnerd

jazzbassnerd

Aug 26, 2002
    Hey man, welcome. Crazy to see someone on this board so close. I'm normally on the other side (DB) but I jsut saw this thread.

I'm going to Eastman right now, so if you have any gigs at Milestones or at the Montage Grill let me come check it out, those are close enough to walk to.

See ya.