1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help for a transaltion

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by basso57, Mar 24, 2006.

1. basso57

basso57

Mar 24, 2006
    Help for a translation.

Hello everybody! I’ve just published a handbook for basses ( F. Bernasconi, “Contrabbasso, basso elettrico e tuba nell’accompagnamento musicale” con CD, Bèrben, Ancona, 2006) written in Italian.
    I’ve also prepared a translation in English (the only text, without pictures and sheets, is only around 20 pages long), but I’m not a native speaker and I’d like somebody to read it. It would be very useful to find a person that understands a little Italian, so that I could also send him/her the original version for comparison.
    Many thanks.

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    try this first: http://www.freetranslation.com/

you can select options there to translate english to italian or italian to english.

come up with a rough draft with the above site, unless you have already done so. if you want some final tweaking, i will help you out. i know no italian, i will warn you now. however, if you use the above tool, i can likely help you refine it so that the english grammar is correct and stated commonly.