1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me get a good interface.

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by MaskedJackal, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Parameters:
    -400 bucks or less
    -USB (I have Firewire on my iBook, but soon enough I'll be getting a new Macbook and they don't have Firewire)
    -Zero latency
    -Compatible with Ableton Live 5 and Logic
    -Plenty of inputs
    -Simultaneous input recording

Much, much thanks in advance. I was considering a Lexicon Lambda or Omega, but the things just seem luck of the draw. THe Mbox Mini 2 bundle MF has on their site seems great, but only works with ProTools (right?).

2. VroomVroom

VroomVroom Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    I'll toss out a suggestion for the M-Audio Fast Track. I'm using the single input box and so far, so good.

3. Wow. That looks like it might be the one. I'm going to wait for other suggestions, and maybe thoughts on the Fast Track Pro, but that thing sounds outright perfect for what I'm going for. Much thanks, man.