Hey! I'm new!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CustomX, Dec 13, 2007.

1. CustomX

CustomX

Dec 10, 2007
    Virginia
    Well just wanted to say hey to everyone, just signed up for the forum a few days ago. You know how it goes, long time lurker, but just signing up now. Decided I wanted to get back into playing bass even though I've been playing guitar for about 7 years now. I started out with 4 years of bass under my belt before switching over but fear not, im back! Haha, anyways, I'm also a regular member of Birds and Moons PRS forum with way too many guitars. My addiction is now (hopefully) going to spill back over into basses. Anyways, I accidentally bought a Musicman SUB 5 (apparently it is THE last one to come out of the factory, but I can't get a confirmation on that) off eBay while I was putzing around using the make an offer option so hopefully it'll be a beautiful mistake! Anyways, my name is JC and I too am an addict. :). Here's some pictures!

[​IMG]

2. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    welcome to the forum.. Nice bass.. :)

3. draven

draven Guest

Dec 13, 2007
    nichols, NY
    hey whats up man im new too i signed up today i belong to another bass forum to uglybassplayer.com i myself wouldnt mind a sub i love musicman basses the only thing i dont like about subs is the finish on the body the finish is rough like an orange peel but thats a pretty bass you got there

4. CustomX

CustomX

Dec 10, 2007
    Virginia
    Haha, thanks guys! I reaaaaaally want a Blue Dawn SR5...but I figured I would only get it if I got off the ground with a band and what not. Some incentive I guess you could say...

5. draven

draven Guest

Dec 13, 2007
    nichols, NY
    I want a Stingray 4 HH in graphite pearl with matching headstock and maple fretboard but im poor so i cant afford it

6. Bassist4Life

Bassist4Life

Dec 17, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Welcome to the forums! You're gonna' love it here.

Fill out your profile so we can get to know you a little bit better.

Peace,
    Joe

PS. Nice looking bass.

7. CustomX

CustomX

Dec 10, 2007
    Virginia
    Alright, profile filled out. It looks like I've gotten myself into quite a situation here. I think I just won a EBMM Stingray 5 on eBay for about $900! :eek: Sooooo.....yeah if anyone is interested, the white SUB 5 will most likely be available if anyone wants to take it off my hands. :bassist: I can't believe I got it for this low for this low of a price $885 shipped...

Here's the ebay auction I just won...
    864b_1.jpg
    868d_1.jpg