Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hi form the U.K

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by fretless Bob, Mar 12, 2006.

1. fretless Bob

fretless Bob If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2005
    Harrow, London, U.K
    hi all

My Name is Dave Baker and i am an 18 year old bass player living in Harrow just outside of london. ive been playing bass since just after my fifteenth birthday and am loving every minute of it. I am currently going to college in watford at west herts college and am looking at going on to university although i am not sure where yet.

I am currently playing with a top 40 cover band caled Double Cream and am sitting in every now and again with a few other groups every now and then.

some of my favourite musicians/Groups include

Eric Clapton, David Sanborn, Dizzy Gillespie, Steve Lawson, Erykah Badu, Laurence Cottle, The Yellowjackets, Miles Davis, Jaco Pastorius, Sting, Christian Mcbride, Pino Palladino, Pat methany, Richard Bona, Ed Hamilton, Dave Weckl, Tom Kennedy, Matt Garrison, The Police, Gary Willis, Goerge Benson, Stanley Clarke, Steve Gadd, Herbie Hancock, Paul Jackson, Bela Fleck and the flecktones, Victor Wooten, Alain Caron, Lee Ritenour, Anthony Jackson, John Pattitucci, Phil Collins and so many more that i can't remember.

i think that is about everything.

Thanks for reading

Dave