1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hohner B bass 6 string help!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Cutty, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Cutty

Cutty

Jun 25, 2006
    U.K.
    The treble control on my Hohner 6 string B bass hasn't been working since i bought it,when i removed the cover i could see that the yellow wire from the bass and treble control had come away from the small circuit board which is attached to the cover,i can't seem to find the location of where it was attached!!could someone with a simular bass please look inside and tell me whereabouts this yellow wire is attached to the circuit board,thanks so much.

2. Cutty

Cutty

Jun 25, 2006
    U.K.
    Iv'e sorted it!!!bass back to 100% now,cheers.

3. keytthom

keytthom

Jun 10, 2010
    I also have the b bass vi string. and when i read reviews, everybody said the tone was amazing, but I'm less than impressed with mine, well, i can get a nice sound, but it was really anticipated before i bought it.

maybe im just a bad player :p

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021