1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How do you change fuse in markbass amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by robchorz, May 20, 2011.

1. robchorz

robchorz

Apr 7, 2011
    Lake Forest CA
    How do you change the fuse in a markbass little mark tube 800 amp? The compartment looks unusual. I don't want to force it with something that would break it.

2. The fuse is located in the AC cord plug in adapter. Just unplug your power cord from the amp; on the bottom of the plug in adapter there is fuse specs. Take a paperclip, or small screwdriver and put it in the little notch and apply a little pressure. The fuse carrier will pop out and you can replace the fuse. They even provide an extra fuse in the carrier itself. I had some trouble finding extra fuses for it; had to go to an electrical supply shop. 5x20mm 8A125V or 8A250V will work according to MB. Incidentally I have yet to blow one...I just like to have extras