1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I can imagine the Squier/SX guys now....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DiabolusInMusic, Feb 12, 2013.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I was at my local L&M (Canadian GC) yesterday getting a new pedal board. I was browsing when I hear a voice behind me yell "Hey, where are all your expensive Les Pauls? All you got are the $1200 ones."

I can only imagine if this was a talkbass thread. I had a good chuckle.

I also had a pretty good laugh when I was at the checkout one of the employees got a call for music flash cards. Any musician knows exactly what we are talking about. The employee starts asking questions about what they are for, are they for recording onto and such. He had to ask the manager who told him to transfer the call to print music, and then explain what a flash card was.

2. rubbadubdub

rubbadubdub

May 8, 2012
    UK
    Poor fellow. Everyone knows that the really expensive Les Pauls are all stashed away by rich collectors and rich rock stars. Shops now only sell the really overpriced ones. Lol.
    Maybe the sales person was phased by the request for 'music' flash cards? Is there a difference?

3. Benberg

Benberg

Jan 30, 2011
    Teach me oh wise TB, what are these magical musical flash cards you speak of?

4. NCD

NCD

Mar 19, 2011