I need to freakin vent

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Ok, so alot of you know about my plan to sing to this girl that I like, and how I was looking for ideas to meet her and play for her and what not. Well, she found out last week what I had been planning to do, so I decided to tell her. I let it out and say "Well, should we just forget this whole thing, or should I still sing it to you?" and of course, her reply is "Let's just forget it". In those 4 little words, I hear the hours of practicing the song being flushed away, and how now, she really isn't going after for. This has been one big ****ing disaster of a week. I'm going to go all emo now. *Puts on 3 Libras*
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    If u just called APC Emo, i dont like you.
  3. I don't think it's emo. I just "I'm going emo" as short for Emotional.
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I would like to see what ur definition of Emo is. To me, and most people in my area, its stuff like Dashboard Confessional.
  5. Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    she might be using reverse woman psychology on you? sometimes when a woman says "you don't have to come over" or let you off the hook apparently they are really testing to see how committed you are to them. when she said "Let's just forget it". she might have wanted to hear you say "no, no, I REALLY would like to do this for you because..."

Am I right on this one ladies? or partly right??
  6. do it anyway, ff! go with Mcrelly!

if you have lost her now already, whatcha got to lose?? :)
  7. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    This thread reeks of acne, both the common knowldge term aswell as the online warrior term.

8. without getting too OT, while i would call dash emo, I think they are a horrible representation of what real emo is.

And FF, all girls your age are stupid. Most girls my age are stupid. The sooner you learn the fact, the easier it is to forget about it.
  9. I think dashboard is emo, but i don't really like the new album. i've heard (and i agree) that Embrace is the epitome of emo. apparently they were one of the first to be classified that way.

as for the girl, i say try to play it for her anyway. it'll be even more of a surprise now that you agreed to not do it. B+)
  10. I'd be pissed if she said "just forget it"

Listen to Taking Back Sunday:)
  11. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Play her One More Red Nightmare instead. Maybe you will rock so hard she will change her mind.
  12. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    You're going to have to learn to keep a secret. These things don't work if you blab them to your friends.
  13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    or over internet forums :rolleyes:
  14. I only told one person, and that was because I was going to borrow an acoustic guitar, since my dad would kill me if I borrowed his.
  15. Beat the crap out of your friend...and his guitar:D
  16. heh...yeah,you sure she isnt a TB'er?:)
  17. Women... can't live with them........

cant shoot them

18. haha...glorious quote my man...
  19. BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    If I was in your position right now, I'd bang her friends... and then bang her friends' moms. But I'll disavow any knowledge if you so choose to follow that glorious plan of action. ;) ;)
  20. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine

I take it you've tried this and been successful? ;)