Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez 303B?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by deepestend, Aug 25, 2005.

1. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    I'm not finding much info on this pedal... does anyone have it or use it? It's a combo pedal from the 80's with compressor/wah/chorus. I have read the harmony central reviews, but want to see if anyone here can give me more info... or has one they don't want!

2. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    I have one and I like the autowah in it a lot, the chorus almost as much, and the compressor isn't bad, either. The only info I know about it is they were made in '83 & '84.

3. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Cool. Here's what I'd really like to know:
    Is it a noisy pedal?
    How's the bypass?
    How big is the footprint--it's hard to get a sense of it online. Looks about like a Q-tron in size, but I can't really tell.
    How much did you pay for it?

thanks a ton!

4. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    Not that I have noticed. Then again, I am an avowed despiser of those annoying hissy little horn tweeter things, so my gear is a little more friendly that way.

Bypass? Honestly, I don't even know if it has one. I never buy a pedal because it sounds good off.

I'm not sure, but I know it's smaller than my ME-50B. Maybe around 12" x 9".

$150 or so.