1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez ATK-1305 OL

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by emils, Oct 17, 2006.

1. emils

emils

Jul 28, 2005
    Croatia
    I thought Ibanez didn't make these any more. This is of a German website and is advertised as a new bass. Anyone knows otherwise?

[​IMG]

2. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    That probably just means that particular bass hasn't been sold yet.

3. That is a sah-weet lookin' ATK!
    Not that I'm in the market at the moment, but how much did they want for it???

Steve

4. emils

emils

Jul 28, 2005
    Croatia
    1049 EUR = $2000 NZD = $1300 US

5. Thanks!
    It's a nice looking and no doubt sounding and playing bass... But I got both my ATK's for less than 1/2 that much ($820NZ for both, used obviously), and they do me just fine!
    Thanks for the info,
    Steve

6. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Ibanez making ATKs anymore just applies to the US - they're still made in Japan, not sure about Europe.

7. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
  8. Kenny Allyn

Kenny Allyn

Mar 25, 2006
    Memphis
    That ebay bass IS a steal ... that appears to be only minor cosmetic damage ...

:meh: ... If I didn't already have two of them ... I would have nailed that BIN.

9. Yep, they're still being made for overseas markets. I live in Germany and Musichaus Muller in Daun has an orange ATK that's calling my name as soon as I've got the cash. I've seen other new ones around, too.