Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez Phone Numbers

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by XtromatriX, Apr 11, 2005.

1. XtromatriX

XtromatriX

Dec 18, 2004
    MD
    Does anyone know any phone numbers where I cam call and talk to someone at the Ibanez company direct? I looked on their website and they have lots of other information even including parts information an pricing for SOME of the parts, but when you click on other parts numbers, there is no pic or price info... I just baught a SR505-BM and I really like the bass but I just have sime questions that I'd like answerd for example, if something happens to the neck can I somehow get a whole new neck? They do have a parts number for the SR505-BM neck but when I click on it there isn't any picture or price information like they have for some of the other parts.
    Any information would be most helpful, thanks....

-Xtro

2. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Your best bet is to contact them email, or if you'd like, call up a local guitar shop that sells Ibanez gear, and asked for there manager, then try to get a number off of them.

3. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    Ibanez wants all contact to go through their dealer. They don't even put a corporate phone number on their website. I had to deal with them on a warranty issue and it all went through the local dealer. It was handled and Ibanez stood behind their product 100%.

Your local dealer should be able to get it for you if he is an authorized Ibanez dealer. Getting him/her the part number off of the website is a big help.

I don't think this all that bad of a policy. It helps to protect the business interest of their dealers. This is important for the small independant shops. Many times parts and service work is their most important source of revenue.

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'd gotten ahold of their number to ask a simple service question. They insisted that all service questions be directed to the dealer. In other words, no sense in calling anyway.