1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

IdiotBox Lazer Fuzz on bass vidja

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by behndy, Oct 29, 2013.

1. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
  2. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    Farty!

3. Nice vid. Idiot box seems to make some cool stuff for not much loot.

4. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    ANGRY VELCRO FARTS. OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

yah. Matt makes some LOOT. and i dunno how he charges so little. but is all kinds of awesome.

5. jerrod

jerrod

Mar 8, 2011
    How's the low end retention on his stuff? I run my current dirt through an LS-2 but since his pedals flip phase it could be problematic so I haven't ordered anything yet. But my gut tells me his pedals are probably pretty damn thick.

6. There are videos of the Blasteroid and Deathray on youtube. Everything I've heard sounds pretty good on bass.

7. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    yah. i've got his Death Ray as well, and the Lazer Fuzz was in a tourbox from another site. most everything of his i've used has quite a few settings where the bass is mad present.

i don't use an LS2 or any other blender, so alas, i canna answer that question.

worrrrrrrd on the streeeeet is that there's going to be a TB Tourbox with some of his newer more bass oriented stuff.

just sayin'.

8. jerrod

jerrod

Mar 8, 2011
    I agree but I have bought more than one pedal that sounded bassey till it got to the band room.

Thanks for the reply. That dungeon Master has been calling me and based on your comment and the price it doesn't seem to risky to me.

9. Sir Sly Ry

Sir Sly Ry

May 21, 2013
    Ehh it's a bit too zany for me. Switch in top position seemed to have no low end at all. Middle and bottom might be more useful though.

10. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    nope. it's not a "normal" fuzz box. not going to be for everybody.

but i actually like the option to go to a scooped sound so easy. for most times i'd probably use the middle or lower, but for some high end nastiness the upper setting is pretty crushing.

11. I use the deathray with an LS-2; I'm blending a clean signal in- works great! the dungeon master looks great doesn't it? i wanna try the mad professor and that awesome looking delay too...

12. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    lol. i'm afeared of Bossy bypasses. but yeah. blends GOOD.