Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Input needed,GAS Attack,Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Mar 3, 2004.

1. I believe i just had my first ever GAS attack i just came home with an ampeg PB-250...for 300$ along with a free cable to connect to a cab. I went into the GC just to play around and kill time (i do it alot heh) and i remember i had 333$ on credit from a fender acoustic guitar gone bad that i got a full refund from. So i saw this little amp and started playing on it for around 30 min and then thought about buying. So i called my padre and got the approval (cant just come home with new equipment with out him knowing first) so it all went down and i ended up buying it and now im waiting to get an avatar 2x12. So for 300$ is this a good deal i got the 5 year warrenty and a full warrenty for the time being at GC (im cool with one of the managers)

-Vince

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    What about the "Sad Sale" you were having, and the desperate measures you were taking to get money?

-Mike

3. Heh yes it didnt go well well actually it did...i had bought this acoustic guitar from GC this past september when money was good...and it was messed from the beginning so i got a total refund from fender as of 1 week ago...oh ya i am in the process of getting ym SWR combo sold so i have taken care of the money to a degree but im still selling my MTD, Zoom 706II, and hartke b30 amp if anyones intrested. The portabass and an avatar 2x12 will be my my rig and ill buy a cheaper bass once i move my MTD out. There for i win cause i get money for my car and i still can play bass.

-Vince

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Awesome!! I am glad to hear it all worked out for you.

-Mike

5. Indeed Thanks man im glad myself heh i think i may of had some awful withdraw had i of lost all equipment...i just wish my hunt for a job went as well as this. Peace

-Vince