1. Now that I've jumped into the deep end, time to stop lurking and start posting.

Picked up bass a little over a month ago to get back into music. During the munchkin years been through violin, piano, flute, aux percussion, synth, alto sax, and was insane enough to volunteer to be drum major for HS marching band. Music got sidelined for law school but now I'm back only to realize that alto sax carries a little too well through apartment walls =)

Loving it so far (amplified instruments and a pair of headphones keep the neighbors happy) although the things I want to learn how to play are far outstripping my left hand's mobility after only a month of light practice... ^^;;;

2. Welcome to TB, multi-instrumentalist. :cool:

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021