1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request Is This Tab Correct? (Michael Jackson-Burn This Disco Out)

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by longview21guns, Jul 10, 2017.

1. longview21guns

longview21guns

Jan 6, 2017
    Hey! I'm still fairly new to posting on the forum so I apologize if I did not do this correctly.

I've been playing bass since October, and my band director is making me play "Burn This Disco Out", because it will make me a better bassist, he said.

I'm still a new musician, and this bass line is a little more complicated, so learning by ear isn't quite an option right now. I could only find one tab online, and I was wondering if it was correct? I'm mostly unsure about the pre-chorus (slap part of it) and the bridge.

I have attached the file to this post.

Attached Files:

2. HandsFree

HandsFree

Dec 23, 2015
    The notes look accurate to me. I wouldn't play all of them the way the tabs suggest, but that's for you to figure out.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021