1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Is your band doing anything cool for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PlanetNewJersey, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Hello my TB brothers and sisters, I've been dying to hear from you (Mwuhaha),

Is your band doing anything cool for Halloween? I would have liked to have posted on Monday, but it's kind of busy tomorrow. My band had originally planned to play a Halloween themed gig on Saturday, but it didn't work with the venue. We still wanted to treat (not trick) our fans, and so we recorded this:

I think it turned out pretty well, the ghosts knocked our Jack-O-Lantern off my amp about a minute in, but for finding things around my house I think we created a good Halloween vibe.
    What did your band do?

Fat Freddy likes this.
  2. filmtex

filmtex Commercial User

May 29, 2011
    S. Texas Hill Country
    Annsman Pro Audio Dealer
    We played at a Halloween party last night, Saturday. The hosts had done a great job with decorations, installed new power lines and boxes on the gazebo in the back yard, made sure the lights worked and set out some great food. We had a fantastic time and I had the chance to meet a bunch of nice people. And I walked away with the pay promised when we agreed to do it. Even the weather cooperated. And the the winner of the costume contest scored $60 too. Pretty sweet. Not really special, but fits with your post I think...

Fat Freddy likes this.
  3. Bodeanly

Bodeanly

Mar 20, 2015
    Chicago
    We played a party on Friday. Sounded great (if I do say so myself), got fed, got paid, but... World Series.

My other band did an impromptu set at another party last night. No pay. Everyone drunk (World Series). Fun and borderline disastrous (tone deaf people grabbing mics). Oh, well... gigs were up 200% from last year.

Fat Freddy likes this.
  4. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    not this year. I'm ok with that.

5. Sounds pretty sweet guys. Partying it up, getting the dough. Just stay away from those wandering clowns...

6. Apparently we also did this:

We're Cerberus Michael Jackson. :wideyed:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021