1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

jeff bollbach is da man

Discussion in 'Setup & Repair [DB]' started by shwashwa, Nov 19, 2006.

1. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    just had some great work done by him. very nice work indeed (and i've been to all the major NY luthiers, so i have a reference point). take your bass to him! i had a fingerboard, bridge and setup. the bass just plays really well now. excellent set up. it's worth the drive. he also has a sweet shen willow in there that i hope someone picks up before i have to do it. there's no more room on my bass rack!

2. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    Augusta GA
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    I absolutely concur and my teacher, Joe Solomon, absolutley concurs!

3. arnoldschnitzer

arnoldschnitzer AES Fine Instruments

Feb 16, 2002
    New Mexico. USA
    He concurs with Absolut? Perfect. All kidding aside, Jeff is a gentleman and a fine craftsman. He totally deserves his excellent reputation. :)

4. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    Augusta GA
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    Y ar yoo maiken fun off me? Kaws I kaint spel?

5. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

If you cnat stnad the heat, stay out of the knitche!

6. Jeff Bollbach

Jeff Bollbach Jeff Bollbach Luthier, Inc.

Dec 12, 2001
    freeport, ny
    Why is it that a thread about me seems to descend into jokes?
    Anyway,thanks to Steve for posting this. A fun guy and great player-a typical TB'er!

7. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    Augusta GA

Sigh...good times....