1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just bought a Ashdown ABM EVO II Head next up is...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bwuk Bwuk, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Bwuk Bwuk

Bwuk Bwuk

Jun 4, 2007
    Norway
    Well i will need a cab. So basically i need to know what would match better. SWR 2x10 vs Ampeg 4x10. If i buy the 2x10 i will most likely buy a 1x15 later because it is cheaper. So i need opinions on these because i dont have much of a chance of trying them.

2. spacebeer

spacebeer

Jul 17, 2008
    Kickass I just bought mine some day ago, I love it. At first the drive didn;t sound very good but after replacing the pre amp tube with a brand new Electro Harmonix it sounds really good and can get very dirty. I use mine with an Ashdown 2 x 10 and 1 x 15, killer combo IMO. I wouldn't wanna miss the low end punch of the 15 while retaining the clarity of the 10's.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021