1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just Bunches cereal simply SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SLaPiNFuNK, Sep 17, 2008.

1. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    So I saw this stuff on TV, I like Honey Bunches of Oats, its quite tasty and has a nice crunch...

So I thought I would like "JUST BUNCHES" I got it in Honey flavor...

The stuff is SUPER SWEET, and HARD to eat, Kinda like grape nuts but hard and soft at the same time, really strange texture...

The box is small, I poured a normal sized bowl of cereal for me, and it was hard to eat half of it... I guess the portions are suposed to be much smaller....

So I gave this crap another try tonight without milk, just as a snack... Still just as bad... Id rather in plain old granola...

Dont waste your money this **** sucks!

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Awesome. Thanks for your review. Maybe you should post it in the reviews section. ;)

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I'd still like to try it.

4. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    I want to try it.....have you tried the Caramael one yet?...has anyone????

5. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota

Like Adam Corolla on LoveLine said to one caller who was complaining of oral sex with his girlfriend..."hey what do you expect, its oral sex not Thanksgiving Dinner" so the cereal cant taste that bad. :D

6. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    I love grape nuts.